Creative Edits Vol 2:
Making The Milky Way Pop
Runtime: 52 minutes
Learn how to make your Milky Way photos pop and glow with these Photoshop techniques! We'll cover some basic and advanced edits to explore how to really make the Milky Way come to life with blending mode techniques.
- Creative editing examples with 3 images in Photoshop
- An explanation of the blend modes we'll use
- Using levels adjustments in Photoshop
- Using levels with blend modes
- Using orton effects to create glow
- Using Adobe Camera Raw as a smart filter in Photoshop
- Advanced masking techniques to control edits
- Preventing blown out stars when adjusting sky contrast
The video is narrated in English. Text transcripts are not available.
As this is a digital download, refunds are not available.
Video File Specs:
- 1080p HD video (1920x1080 resolution)
- Playable on your computer with QuickTime, VLC, etc
- Compatible with iPad (and most likely other tablets)
- 52 minutes of training across 5 videos
- Download is a 500MB ZIP file containing all 5 videos